Automated Meter Infrastructure Expansion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Automated Meter Infrastructure Expansion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (District) proposes to implement an Automated Meter Infrastructure (AMI) Expansion Project (Project) within its 542 square mile service area. The District has approximately 143,000 water meters that are read on a monthly basis. Over the past several years, many of these meters have been converted to AMI technology. However, approximately 83,000 water meters located throughout the entire service area continue to be read manually each month. The overall goal of the Project is to deploy AMI technology to all customer-based water meters in the District's service area.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x 4545
- Menifee Moreno Valley Murrieta Perris
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to existing equipment and existing facilitiies, and will not result in increased capacity to facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.