BIg Rock Gulch Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- BIg Rock Gulch Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes replacement of the Red Cap Bridge at Big Rock Gulch with a single span bridge of the same size to meet county and federal safety standards. The new bridge will create less impact to waters than the existing bridge by widening the stream channel. The Project will include removal of the old bridge while the new bridge is being constructed, with work taking place during the dry season to minimize impacts. No riparian vegetation is proposed to be permanently impacted.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing bridge to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.