Electrical Switchgear Replacement - Fairview Developmental Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Developmental Services, Department of (Department of Developmental Services)
- Document Title
- Electrical Switchgear Replacement - Fairview Developmental Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Developmental Services is proposing to replace the 5KV switchgear and controls at the main substation of the Fairview Developmental Center. The proposed project would replace obsolete equipment and improve reliable electrical power to the campus. All work will be limited to the interior of the existing Electrical Buildings.
- Contact Information
Department of Developmental Services
Administrative Services 1600 9th Street, Room 340
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 376-1607
- Costa Mesa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of the switchgears and controls is considered maintenance and minor alteration of an existing facility. The project does not involve any expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.