Sweetwater Turnout Transfer of Jurisdiction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sweetwater Turnout Transfer of Jurisdiction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CA State Parks is obtaining jurisdiction over a small area of land that was once part of Caltrans right of way through Cuyamaca Rancho State Park adjacent to and southeast of Highway 79 Sweetwater Bridge. The land will be managed for cultural and natural resource protection and for the outdoor recreational use and enjoyment by the public visiting Cuyamaca Rancho State Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15316,15325, Class 16, 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Transfer of Ownership of Land. Transfer of Ownership of Interest in Land to Preserve Existing Natural Conditions and Historical Resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.