Cripple Creek Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0193-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Cripple Creek Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0193-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove the existing low water crossing on Cripple Creek. The scope of work includes removal of the existing 30 foot wide concrete crossing, the removal of three (3) 24" diameter culverts, and the removal of approximately 115 cubic yards of sediment deposited in Cripple Creek channel within the limits of the low water crossing, upstream and downstream approximately 25 feet in each direction. The banks of Cripple Creek will be restored where they have eroded in the vicinity of the low water crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Citrus Heights
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and water and will not have an impact on any listed species or their habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.