Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Cambria Community Services District (CCSD)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Cambria Community Services District (CCSD)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. CCSD proposes to rehabilitate and restore an old filter plant that had been removed from service approx. 14 years ago. This also involves restoring two similarly-mothballed supply wells, and the lower Santa Rosa Creek aquifer drought response efforts included rehabilitating and restoring an old "Filtronics" iron and manganese removal filtering plant.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (805) 927-6227
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency Prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.