Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0339-R1, Water Diversion from Russian River, Tributary to the Pacific Ocean
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0339-R1, Water Diversion from Russian River, Tributary to the Pacific Ocean
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes two encroachment activitiers and is limited to: 1) seasonal placement and removal of a single-screened agricultural pump intake into the Russian River using a rail and crank system, 2a) seasonal diversion of up to 208 acre-feet of water per year at a maximum rate of 0.89 cubic feet per second (cfs) between April 15 and November 15 of each year as covered under State Water Resource Control Board (SWRCB) Division of Water Rights (Division) License No. 10383 and 2b) seasonal diversion of up to 7.8 acre-feet of water at a maximum rate of 4.77 cfs under riparian right.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment involving no expansion of use beyond exisitng .
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.