SIerra 89 Culvert Rehabilitation and Replacement Project EA: 03-4M 460
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- SIerra 89 Culvert Rehabilitation and Replacement Project EA: 03-4M 460
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will replace or rehabilitate fourteen drainage culverts to extend the serviceable life of the roadway drainage facilities. The project will not require the removal of any riparian vegetation and all staging areas will only occur in previously disturbed areas. All the culverts will be accessed from the SR 89 shoulder area.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of existing public structures involving negligible or no expansion of these structures, and replace or reconstruct existing structures at the same location, with substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.