Mendocino Sector Electric Vehicle Charing Stations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mendocino Sector Electric Vehicle Charing Stations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install one electric vehicle charging station, one sign, and associated connection lines at each of the following units located throughout the State Parks of the Mendocino Sector: pullout approximately 100 feet south of ranger office at Westport Union Landing SB, visitor center parking lot at MacKerricher SP, roadside west of Caspar Inn at Caspar Headlands SB, approximately 25' west side of water tank at Point Cabrillo Light Station SHP, parking lot east of Recreation Hall at Russian Gulch SP, parking lot south of Heeser Drive restroom at Mendocino Headlands SP, visitor center parking lot at Van Damme SP, day-use parking lot at Greenwood SB, dump station parking area at Manchester SP, visitor center parking lot at Hendy Woods SP. EV charging station signs will be 24" x 24", attached to 4' high posts that are placed 18" to 2' in the ground. Charging stations will be 17"W x 14"H x 6"D on 4' high metal pedestals placed within 72"H x 36"W enclosures capped with composition shingle roofs. Work will excavate approx. 2' deep to install charging stations and electrical lines to connect stations to nearby existing infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
12301 N Hwy 1 - Box 1
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304,15311, Class 3,4,
- Reasons for Exemption
- 11 New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. Minor Alterations to Land. Accessory Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.