Tamarack Beach B luff Restoration Project (14/15-SD-11)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Tamarack Beach B luff Restoration Project (14/15-SD-11)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will plant native plants on the beach b luff between the upper and lower sea wall from Tamarack Avenue on the south, to the Ocean Street parking lot on the north, at Carlsbad State Beach. An irrigation system will be placed on grade. City of Carlsbad landscape contractors will maintain the area under a Right of Entry Agreement between the City and the State of CA to improve visitor services.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.