Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Brooktrails Township Community Service District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Brooktrails Township Community Service District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Brooktrails Township Community Service District proposes to conduct a seismoelectric/electrokinetic survey in order to locate viable drilling locations. Once located, nine wells are proposed to be drilled, although the final number is subject to change. In addition, pumps, electrical work, and piping will be installed.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 PO Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5700
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.