Issuance of Lake or STreambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2014-0101-R1, Barber Creek Mitigation, Mr. Kelly Patton, Patton Remediation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or STreambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2014-0101-R1, Barber Creek Mitigation, Mr. Kelly Patton, Patton Remediation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is necessary to mitigate for Violations of Fish and Game Code sections 1602 and 5650 identified during an inspection conducted on February 23, 2012. The stream channel and stream bank modifications which included but were not limited to riparian vegetation removal on Barber Creek and an unnamed tributary to Barber Creek required notification pursuant to FGC Section 1602. Approximately 1,650 linear feet of stream bank and channel has been modified and impaired by unpermitted activity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will remediate a site impacted by unpermitted stream activities including removal of riparian vegetation, input of sediment to the watercourse, and improper culver installation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.