Drought Emergency GRant Funding Request for Tuolumne Utilities District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency GRant Funding Request for Tuolumne Utilities District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Tuolumne Utilities District proposes to connect the private residences on Douglasville Mine Road to theTuolumne Utilities District. This project involves construction of approximately 300 feet of 6-inch diameter water main with an end of the line blow-off hydrant.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitp; Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 9589-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5700
- Other Location Info
- Near Columbia
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.