Trona Wildrose Permanent Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0113-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Trona Wildrose Permanent Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0113-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0113-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Inyo County Public Works Dept., as represented by Lynn Flanigan (Permittee). The project is limited to grading and compacting class II aggregate road base along Trona-Wildrose Road, placing two to three inches of hot mix asphalt over the road base, installing shoulder backing material, and recontouring and revegetating the temporary 'Haul Road' created during emergency repairs. Ingress, egress, and vehicle storage will be from either paved areas or areas that have been previously graded. Water is not expected to be present in the project area, and no work shall occur in wet conditions (e.g. rain). The project will result in temporary impacts to 0.37 acres of unvegetated CDW jurisdictional streambed and permanent impacts to 0.22 acres of unvegetated CDFW jurisdictional habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, 15304, Class 2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction or Replacement of Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.