Enrollment in GEneral WDRs for Small Domestic Wastewater Treatment Systems
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Enrollment in GEneral WDRs for Small Domestic Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Diego Water Board action consists of enrolling the discharge from the Marine Corps Recruit Depot Onsite Wastewater Treatment System in Order WQ 2014-0153-DWQ, General Waste Discharge Requirements for Small Domestic Wastewater Treatment Systems (General Order). Small domestic wastewater treatments systems are eligible for enrollment in the General Order if they have average monthly flows below 100,000 gallons per day.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-8036
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipmen and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure are exempt from the requirements of CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.