County Water Company (CWC) of Riverside Inclusion to Eastern Municipal Water District Sphere of Influence
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- County Water Company (CWC) of Riverside Inclusion to Eastern Municipal Water District Sphere of Influence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (District) is actively pursuing the annexation of certain portions of the former County Water Company of Riverside (CWC). The Project includes the consolidation of the CWC into both the water systems of the District and EVMWD, for approximately 150 existing customers. The District will serve existing customers located in the eastern portion of the CWC system, while EVMWD will serve customers in the western portion. Each district would extend service lines from existing facilities to the CWC system and interconnect at various locations. CWC's existing well would be taken out of service and destroyed using the CDPH Well destruction standard.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- Menifee Wildomar
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15319, Class 19
- Reasons for Exemption
- The annexation of land to a special district for the purpose of providing potable water service as an extension of Eastern Municipal Water District's existing water system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.