Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0253-R1 Prospect Creek Road Decommissioning Project (Project).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0253-R1 Prospect Creek Road Decommissioning Project (Project).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to road decommissioning activities to restore the natural hydrologic function to 33 stream crossing and decommission 6.24 miles of forest road. 12,239 cubic yards of fill material will be removed from stream crossings.
- Contact Information
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 842-2560
- Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW 830 S Street, Sacrmento, CA 95814-7023
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.