Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0255-R1 Lawrence Creek Road Decommissioning and Coho Habitat Improvement Project (Project).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0255-R1 Lawrence Creek Road Decommissioning and Coho Habitat Improvement Project (Project).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the decommissioning of 4.44 miles of abandoned, decaying, inner gorge, and streamside roads in the Lawrence Creek Watershed and improve stream habitat on 1.5 miles of anadromous steam reaches in the watershed by adding 10 structures in order to protect and improve instream habitat for all salmonid species.
- Contact Information
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 725-1027
- Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW 601 Locust Street, Redding, CA 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.