Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0272-R1 Lower Jacoby Creek Off-Channel Rearing Habitat Restoration.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0272-R1 Lower Jacoby Creek Off-Channel Rearing Habitat Restoration.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to restoring and providing access to a total of 1.94 acres of off-channel non-natal winter rearing habitat on the floodplain of Jacoby Creek for juvenile coho salmon. Of this area, a total of 1.76 acres will be low gradient, low velocity, complex habitat sought out by juvenile salmonids for rearing and high-flow refugia. The off-channel habitat will be restored within two historical meander bends of Jacoby Creek that have since become disconnected with the main channel.
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, 830 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95814-7023
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.