Widening the north/south approaches to accommodate separate left and right turn lanes, and two through lanes;
- Widening the east/west approaches to accommodate dual left turn lanes, separate right turn lane, and two through lanes;
- Elimination of curb parking on both sides of Demaree St.,
- Restriping of Demaree St. to Mineral King to create two thru-travel lanes;
- Construction of a sidewalk on the east side of Demaree St. from Mill Creek Parkway to Mineral King;
- Installation of two mail truck turnouts on the east side of Demaree St.;
- Realignment and widening of raised median islands;
- Modification of traffic signals;
- Installation of medians; New railroad crossing hardware which will be done under a separate work program under the control and authority of the San Joaquin Valley Railroad.
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Growth Inducement, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Transportation, Vegetation
California Air Resources Board (ARB), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Department of Toxic Substances Control, Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency, California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.