The Proposed Project consists of improving the safety and reliability of CSA-10 Wells 1 and 2, installation of approximately 15,500 linear feet (LF) of water distribution pipeline within existing County of Fresno road right-of-ways to connect Fairmont School to CSA-10, and localized improvements to the Fairmont School water system including installation of a booster pump station and water storage tanks.
North Greenwood Ave, North Academy Ave, and East Shaw Avenue
Notice of Determination
Sanger Unified School District
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Sanger Unified School District, 1905 Seventh Street, Sanger, CA 93657
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.