Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0199-R2 "Little Bald Mountain" THP.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0199-R2 "Little Bald Mountain" THP.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the construction of one permanent watercourse crossing with alternative options to install a 30-inch Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) or a rocked ford, and construction of one temporary Spittler skid trail crossing. Further information can be found in the THP 4-13-029-ELD.
- Contact Information
CDFW North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1163
- El Dorado
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW North Central Region, 1701 Nimbus Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.