Elder Creek Horizontal Directional Drilling Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0196-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Elder Creek Horizontal Directional Drilling Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0196-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the installation of approximately 269 linear feet of conduit to replace 12 kilovolt (kV) distribution lines along Par Parkway and under Elder Creek and Gerber Road. The project will employ the use of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) uncer Elder Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of a 12 kV line in the same location with no expansion of service.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.