Clear Creek Channel Adjustment (Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0180-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Clear Creek Channel Adjustment (Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0180-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of pulling a gravel bar back to the east bank of Clear Creek. This will allow high water to go down the existing channel. The gravel bar was deposited several years ago and is increasing in size causing the flow to be directed onto adjacent properties, causing flooding and erosion. Two trees will be removed and additional pruning/limbing up will occur to restore flood capacity. Work will occur on an annual basis as required to restore the capacity of Clear Creek. No work will occur in the flowing channel of the creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor excavation on the streambank and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.