Health Care Facility Improvement Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Health Care Facility Improvement Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will implement a number of small health care facility improvements at KVSP to remedy deficiencies in the health care areas for primary care, specialty care, pharmacy, laboratory, and Administrative Segregation Units (ASU) clinic. To accomplish the necessary improvements, CDCR will renovate and expand health care clinics in existing facilities A, B, C and D to treat inmate-patient populations. A new primary care clinic will be constructed for the ASU housing unit to provide separate clinical treatment space for primary care treatment and consultation. The existing Central Health Services Building will be renovated to provide specialty clinical services and consultation consistent with the delivery of basic level care. On-site electrical and telecommunication/data distribution systems will be extended to the new, expanded, and renovated building.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9839 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15303, Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.