Beacon West Arsenic Well and Tank Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Beacon West Arsenic Well and Tank Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is the responsible agency. The SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SDWSRF) Program is providing state funds for the project. The Beacon West Water System proposes to replace Beacon Well and two pressure tanks.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (925) 625-6159
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction or Replacement of Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.