Doheny State Beach - South Orange Coastal Ocean Desalination Project - Staging at Doheny
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Doheny State Beach - South Orange Coastal Ocean Desalination Project - Staging at Doheny
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is for maintaining the current footprint of equipment, utilized for the South Orange Coastal Ocean Desalination Project in a non-operational mode with the option to re-start testing at a later point. Public outreach tours may be conducted. A lease may be required in the future.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.