Issuance Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0279-R1, James Montgomery Dam
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0279-R1, James Montgomery Dam
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the legal impoundment of water by the James Montgomery dam including any maintenance work associated with the dam. Maintenance work is defined as repairs of the dam structures and removal of vegetation along the spillway and on the dam face as needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 -Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repiar, maintenance, permitting, leasin, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligble or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.