Romoland/Homeland MDP Utility Relocations Proejct
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Romoland/Homeland MDP Utility Relocations Proejct
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (RCFC&WCD) is scheduled to construct the Romoland/Homeland Storm Drain System that consists of approximately 40,000 linear feet of open channels, reinforced concrete boxes and pipes, and basins. Several of Eastern Municipal Water District's existing facilities, including water, sewer, recycled water, and brine pipelines, as well as fiber optic appurtenances are in conflict with the proposed storm drain system improvements.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- Other Location Info
- Romoland and Homeland
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.