Redland and Oleander Pipeline Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Redland and Oleander Pipeline Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District has an ongoing annual program to correct substadard conditions within the existing water system. The District's Water Operations and Maintenance staff recently identified a concern with to pipelines that require evaluation and partial replacement. Both pipelines, originally constructed in the 1960's, are in need of replacement due to history of repairs. The pipelines consists of approximately one mile of cement mortar lined and coated (CML&C) steel pipe. The pipelines are situated along Redlands Avenue in the City of Perris and Oleander Avenue in the City of Moreno Valley.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- Moreno Valley Perris
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace critical portions of potable water pipeline that has experienced numerous failures, and improve the efficiency and reliability of water service.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.