Annexation of Parcels from the County Water Company of Riverside to Eastern Municipal Water District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Annexation of Parcels from the County Water Company of Riverside to Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the annexation of 17 parcels amounting to to approximately 65 acres of land belonging to the County Water Company of Riverside (CWC), to Eastern Municipal Water District (District) and the Metropolitan Water Distirct of Southern California (Metropolitan). Annexation of the land will allow the District to provide water service to existing customers located in the eastern portion of the current CWC service area. The CWC is approximately 1,280 acres of area, bounded by Bundy Canyon Road on the south, Canyon Hills Development (Lake Elsinore) on the north, Geary Street/Skyhawk Lane on the east, and Pine Avenue on the west. The CWC system relies on a single Well that has had reliability and significant water quality issues.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : 951 928-3777 x4545
- Menifee Wildomar
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15319, Class 19
- Reasons for Exemption
- Annexations of existing facilities and lots for exempt facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.