Drought Emergency Funding Request for Springville Public Utility District (PUD)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Funding Request for Springville Public Utility District (PUD)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Springville PUD proposes to purchase a new portable powered pump to continue pumping water directly from the Tule River to the surface water treatment plant. In addition Springville PUD proposes to pay the rental costs for the pump incurred from Aug. 29, 2014 up to the date that the new pump is delivered.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (559) 539-2869
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.