Westridge Drive Lift Station Abandonment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Westridge Drive Lift Station Abandonment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District's (District) proposes to abandon the Westridge Drive lift station. The temporary lift station was constructed during the development of housing Tract 28695 in 2004. The lift station has not been in service for approximately two years and is no longer needed. The proposed project is located on District property. Major facilities at the lift station include a wet-well, pumps, motor control center, standby generator, Souther California Edison (SCE) transformer, and radio communication system.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The temporary lift station is an existing facility that has exceeded it's useful life and is no longer needed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.