San Jose Water Company, Vickery Replacement REservoir
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- San Jose Water Company, Vickery Replacement REservoir
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The San Jose Water Company proposes to replace Vickery Reservoir with two smaller reservoirs totaling the original capacity of the replaced reservoir.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Santa Clara District Office 850 Marina Bay Parkway, Bldg. P, 2nd Fl.
Richmond, CA 94804
Phone : (916) 341-5280
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of the Vickery Reservoir will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.