Western Mobile Home Park, Well 03 Arsenic Treatment Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Western Mobile Home Park, Well 03 Arsenic Treatment Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Western Mobile Home Park proposed to replace Well 01 with a new well, Well 03 which is already drilled fully equipped with arsenic and disinfection treatment. A pilot test is estimated to start in early December for one year (or until the media is exhausted). A water supply permit will be issued by the SWRCB after the pilot test is completed and the date is reviewed.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Sonoma District Office 50 D Street, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 85404
Phone : (916) 341-5280
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of a well with a new well that is already drilled and equipped with arsenic treatment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.