Revisions to the Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment PRogram (Carl Moyer Program) Guidelines for On-Road Heavy-Duty Trucks
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Air Resources Board (California Air Resources Board)
- Document Title
- Revisions to the Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment PRogram (Carl Moyer Program) Guidelines for On-Road Heavy-Duty Trucks
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Carl Moyer Program provides funding to encourage the voluntary purchase of cleaner-than-required engines, equipment, and emmission reduction technologies. Guidelines for the Carl Moyer Program are collaboratively developed by ARB, air districts, and stakeholders to ensure that Program implementation results in air emission reductions and cleaner air for Califronians. Revisions to the Carl Moyer Program Guidelines address near-term concerns about funding eligibility and priortize small fleet funding consistent with the recent amendments to the Truck and Bus Regulation (April 25, 2014). The revisions will increase funding opportunities and participation, and clarify program administration.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed revisions may have a significant adverse impact on the envrironment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.