Fleur Du Lac Maintenance Dredging and Bank Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2014-0182-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Fleur Du Lac Maintenance Dredging and Bank Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2014-0182-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintenance dredging of accumulated sediment from the entrance of the harbor and the boat slips, installation of approximately 300 cubic yards (120 feet in length, 1,200 square feet) of wave attenuation rock riprap along existing steel sheet piling located at the harbor entrance, and the installation of a rock facade of approximately 40 cubic yards in place of existing concrete steps located within the inner harbor. The amount of accumulated sediments to be removed will be approximately 500 cubic yards, returning the harbor to the approved maintenance level of 6219.0 feet, Lake Tahoe Datum.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(g), Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and water including the maintenance dredging of accumulated sediment, which do not involve the removal of any healthy, mautre, and/or scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.