Seawell Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0245-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Seawell Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0245-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of the demolition and removal of the top 4 feet(ft) of a 5ft high by 70ft long concrete block seawall. The footings and bottom one foot of the wall will remain in place in order to help stabilize the shoreline and prevent disruption of the lakebed. Debris that has accumlated behind the wall will be excavated and removed to an offsite dump. The original contour of the shoreline will be restored with 6inch angular rip-rap.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of a seawall and re-contouring the shoreline and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.