Cays Resort Dry Boat and Storage Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Cays Resort Dry Boat and Storage Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves development of a dry boat and storage facility on two separate, currently vacant properties at Grand Caribe Isle North along, and on both the east and west sides of, Caribe Cay Boulevard North in Coronado. Development features planned for the two properties include: new or upgraded fencing, new landscaping, streetscape improvements, and a gravel base with decomposed granite paving, as follows. The project will not involve soil disturbance or grading.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 688-6598
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 3, 4 Class 1, 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities, new construction or conversion of small structures and minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.