Amendments to the AB 32 Cost of Implementation Fee Regulation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Air Resources Board (California Air Resources Board)
- Document Title
- Amendments to the AB 32 Cost of Implementation Fee Regulation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The amendments to the AB 32 Cost of Implementaton (COI) Fee Regulation continues to subject regulated entities to specific reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and assessment of a fee for greenhouse gas emissions. The amendments make administrative and procedural changes to align the Fee Regulation with the Mandatory Reporting Regulation (MRR) and the Cap-and-Trade Regulation provisions, and make other procedural modifications that do not alter compliance with the current Fee Regulation.
- Contact Information
Air Resources Board
Board Administration and Regulatory Coordination Unit 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 324-0209
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed action may result in a significant adverse impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.