Spillway Low Water Ramp Road Maintenance Project (SAA #1600-2014-0205-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Spillway Low Water Ramp Road Maintenance Project (SAA #1600-2014-0205-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 1) Spillway Low-Water Gravel Ramp Road Maintenance Project: Removing excess sediment on the access road to the auxillary "Low-Water Gravel Boat Ramp" that is accessed from the Spillway Day-Use Area. The Department of Water Resources (DWR) will maintain the low-water ramp and parking lot by adding gravel, regrading, and compacting as needed. 2) Spillway Stage 2 Paved Ramp erosion Repair Project: Heavy rain in 2014 severely eroded and undercut the northern edge of the northern most spillway boat ramp. The undercut area is approximately 60 feet long and up to 5 feet in depth and width under the launch ramp. The repair will consist of excavating to original ground using heavy equipment and hand tools as necessary (approxinmately 30-50 cubic yards of material will be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repairs to boat ramp facilities and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.