Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for California Water Service Company Redwood Valley District - Lucerne
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for California Water Service Company Redwood Valley District - Lucerne
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a lead agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for this project. The proposed project consists of a two phased approach to intake improvements: * Due to urgency, the first phase will add two feet of column to the existing pump to ensure the pump has minimum submergence to avoid air and water quality issues and pump damages, and allow time to construct the second phase. * The second phase will include installation of a new pump structure since the bathymetry of the lake shows that the lake bottom depth stays relatively constant the further out you travel in the lake. The work will consist of installing a 10 HP submersible pump in a horizontal orientation and attaching it to a floating intake structure that adjusts with rising and falling lake levels.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5700
- Other Location Info
- community of Lucerne
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outagge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.