Crows Landing Community Services District P84 Emergency Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Crows Landing Community Services District P84 Emergency Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is a responsible agency for this project. SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water Proposition 84 Program is providing state funds for the project. Crows Landing Community Services District proposes a project that includes the installation of a temporary pump for restoration of the water supply and repair of the 40 HP turbine pump, down pipe, and screen of Well #5.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5700
- Other Location Info
- In the vicinity of Crows Landing
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.