Lawrence Repair Project (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0216-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lawrence Repair Project (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0216-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of removing and disposing of the existing lower deck that includes removal of the existing concrete footings, piers, piles and wood framing. The project also includes the relocation of the gangway, dock and jetski port. The replacement lower deck will require the following ground disturbing activities to below the 515' lake elevation level: Removal of 12 cubic yards of dirt/rock from the project site; and equal amount of material will be removed from below the 510' elevation to balance the amount of concrete/footing and piers to be added; and 15 footings below the 510' will be constructed to support the new deck.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of an existing dock and construction of a new dock to replace it in the same location and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.