Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2009-0420-R1, Enterprise Elementary School District Riparian Cooridor Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2009-0420-R1, Enterprise Elementary School District Riparian Cooridor Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the enhancement of the riparian corridor along Boulder Creek that flows through the property owned by EESD and borders the eastern boundary of the Boulder Creek Elementary School Campus.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.