Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0300-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0300-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment on an Unnamed Tributary to Miller Creek with seasonal flows. The project activities proposed include the replacement at a private and unimproved road stream crossing of an existing and failing 18 inch culvert with a 24 inch culvert, rock armoring of the culvert outfall area, and re-rocking the roadway associated with the stream crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Northern Region 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted during low flow conditions with no work in the wetted channel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.