Golden Valley Nursery-Elder Creek Farms Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Golden Valley Nursery-Elder Creek Farms Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Golden Valley Nursery-Elder Creek Farm Project consists of filling of 0.099 acre of vernal wet inclusions. Six areas were disced and land planed (one pass) resulting in these areas being partially or completely filled. Other wetland features adjacent to the farmed land were protected by a 30' "no till" buffer zone. No further work is planned. No water was present during the time of the farming operation. There were no borrow or fill deposit sites and no associated infrastructure construction or improvements sites that were necessary to the farming operation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Enforcement Actions by Regulatory Agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.