Reiche Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0191-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Reiche Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0191-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of installation of a cement stairway across existing rip-rap. The cement stairway shall be approximately 75-feet long and 4-feet wide, and constructed of about 7 cubic yards of concrete. Fractured 24-inch hard rock shall be used to repair an approximate 156-foot long by 12-foot wide area of rip-rap. Equipment to be used includes a rubber-tired backhoe and a 10-yard dump truck.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303 - Class 2, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of a stairway over existing rip-rap and repair of existing rip-rap.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.