Landels Hill-Big Creek Reserve Facility Improvement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Resource Protection/Forest and Upland Habitat (Big Sur Land Use Plan)
Project would remodel an existing staff residence to create living space for visiting researchers. A new 1,500 sf classroom building would be constructed adjacent to the existing residence. At a separate location, the Project would construct a 1,332-sf staff residence, a 493-sf residence for part-time staff and visitors, and a 1,048 sf garage/workshop.
University of California Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95064
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.