Acceptance of a Quitclaim and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 8682.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Acceptance of a Quitclaim and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 8682.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed for Lease No. 8682.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, effective August 15, 2013. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning August 15, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, boat hoist, and mooring buoy.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15378, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378. Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment. Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.